taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.11.2004

turmeric

just noticed that apparantly if you eat turmeric it'll help you get wicked smart...so what happens if you eat lamb kababs??

so I'm stumped. why can't I think of this word?! someone offered to write an article for Smother.Net and I was trying to think of what you call that? like a contributor of one story. boo. it's right on the tip of my tongue. don't ya hate that? by the way, I just thought of this, classmates.com is the biggest rip-off ever! I couldn't find or talk to anyone that I actually wanted to get in contact with...fucking bastards. plus they spam the hell out of you. I guess this blog will replace my old one seeing as how it's much nicer and I don't feel like writing my own xml feed...

last night I got to yell at MBNA after those dumb bastards sent me a finance charge bill after I closed my account with them...I closed my account after finding out that they're one of the highest contributors to the republican party. my account was closed out and was supposed to be at zero and I even confirmed that it was nothing but yet they tried to get more of my damn money....oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger