taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.04.2004

life is such a mundane thing

since I was determined to come into work in a better mood then yesterday I grabbed a handful of "upper" cds to get my drive-on to in the morning...kicked it to the new dynamite boy, some old school andrew wk, and of course the perrenial favorite keane...the latter two remind me that I need to go to borders and get a book on how to play the piano!...speaking of music, it seems that converge won the Metal/Hardcore poll category...pretty awesome...jacob bannon also has been up to some stuff in the beautiful decay zine lately as well...more cool art can be found at www.imscared.com...but for those of us who may be dead just cuz of the internet you can now protect yourself by mastering the art of Rummy Fu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger