taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.25.2004

whooa I got a google email account

yeehaw I was able to know somebody that knows somebody that hooked me up with a gmail account...so yeah it's the name of the blog + gmail.com...I guess they're banking that no one will use that much space, otherwise could you imagine how many racks of hdd space they'd need?...well I fully intend to fill mine up...my POP3 smother.net account which I download to my home computer (gotta love eudora.com yo!) has mega-filters and all sorts of wack shit and currently my main inbox has over 8k messages and is roughly 53 megs...of course I have around 20-35 other mailboxs within my normal main account...booyakasha...so yes, this will come in handy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger