taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.23.2004

some other stuff

Slate tackles Ali G while last night's viewing of Mean Girls was hilarious and hit the spot...that movie was way better than I expected...I'm looking forward to this weekend's Yankee vs. Red Sox series at Fenway...should be damn good...I hope at least...looks like the Braves are set to wrap stuff up...yesterday I had to take the little cat to the vet because she kept puking...as it turns out the little rascal ate something that's causing blockage and she's all constipated...had to get her xrays and an IV and now we're giving her a laxative...poor kitty cat...it's all good though hopefully she'll drop some bombs...work is quiet thus far and here's to hoping it remains that way as we drop some software fixes out sometime this evening...yuck, I hate that our releases are always done at night...so damn stupid...oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger