taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.17.2004

get your hunt on but not for hunt ketchup

if you're too lazy to actually don the camo gear and pull the trigger yourself, you can always hunt online, it doesn't surprise me that this comes from Texas...meanwhile the hunt is on for tomatoes...meanwhile a bunch of weenies barf about the intro to Monday Night Football but ignore the fact that this is a brutal sport in which I've personally seen plenty of broken bones, close calls to paralysis, etc...but a girl in a towel!? oh my god we can't handle that...what a bunch of bullshit. this country is so far up its own collective moral ass that it can't sniff the hypocrisy of highly rated shows about having surgery to change your physical appearance because your self-esteem is that low or switching wives and trading 'em but when you've got your sugar-coated cheap-ass cereal on is it any wonder that the world isn't as round as everyone knows it is? well all I know is I'm glad I don't have a fucking x-box but I really wish I still had an old walkman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger