taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.11.2005

dot the i

yet another sleepless and restless night as I awoke at 6am and finally dragged myself out of bed half an hour later...lame especially since I took the day off of work and should have been sleeping in...oh well, what can you do?...but for you my friends or lurkers or what-have-you, I present a trailer for a very intriguing movie that was an official selection at Sundance, a movie called dot the i...it looks pretty interesting, at first appearing to be a romantic movie but there's something much more sinister and surreal going on there...regardless today will be a day of errands and crossing my fingers that I don't need to go into work for any reason...blech, and I really don't like the fact that between Norton Internet "Security" and Windows Update, I've had three massive downloads for security patches...yawn, that just gets tiresomely lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger