taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.17.2005

i want to be in a band again

I would like to sing (preferrably) or play drums (just slightly preferrably) in any kind of band really...I'll do metal, hard rock, electronic, industrial, pretty much anything...well, I don't want to be in a cover band...but yeah I think I just might make a listing on craigslist that'll beg to be in a band again...but yeah, I have a PA...anyone reading this that would be interested in just jamming out with me, let me know...friends, former friends, whatever, I don't care...I just need a great release in the form of music...I think it's most definitely related to me ripping out some converge (old and new) and dillinger escape plan (ditto) and realizing how fucking wack my drum skills are and how they totally need to dominate, and then I went on a big trip about how much I was lunching on becoming a singer again...so yeah, leave a comment if you're interested...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

check your email, editor@smother.net!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger