taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.12.2005

don't forget to vote this Tuesday

that is if you live in Virginia...the Washington Post talks about how the issues are all about taxes, though it most certainly is not my biggest concern...yes you can vote in the Republican primary as this is indeed both...I'm voting OUT incumbents...here's more info on the candidates I can vote for...I'll be voting for Fitch instead of Kilgore because Fitch is the weaker candidate and Kilgore's a douche in the Republican primary...I think I'm going to vote for Leslie Byrne (rated 100% in supporting abortion rights by NARAL)...I'll also be voting against Parrish our current delegate because he's a dickweed and I hate his nonsensical attack against his challenger (one of his topics was that his opponent is unmarried and has never been married whereas he's been married for a couple of decades--I didn't realize that marriage qualifies you for anything outside of your personal life)...yeah so politics, hum drum but hey we and New Jersey are the two states with off-cycle governor elections...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger