taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.30.2005

preparing for a long night

tonight I have to go into work to help supervise a release that I've worked on for the past five months or so...it will be cathartic to say the least...I tried to stay up late last night but I failed going to sleep at 1am...boo...I won't be done tonight until sometime around 3am if all goes well...I sure hope it does...otherwise I'll be one sleepy sonofabitch...sunday I'll probably be sleeping for most of the day but I want to try to get up in the afternoon hours if I can so that I can watch a baseball game...today we went up to meet some friends at the cheesecake factory...so I'm ridiculously full from a huge lunch...I'm listening to Lorene Drive, a fantastic new band on Lobster Records...wow did I just do a "currently listening to" like post?...man, I might need to say what my current mood is or something next...anonymous, you're welcome, the site does rule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger