taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.31.2005

eerie morning

this morning was very eerie...even my cats looked at me pensively this morning one with her arm outstretched and paw with each little finger and claw outstretched as far as could be...I stepped outside into the humidity and hot air and noticed how calm and still everything was...as if it was the eye of the storm...a wretched horrid storm I might add...I walked over to my car and started my trek into work...I rode most of the way with my window down and smelled the air filled with exhaust, pollution, and hot sticky environmental phermones...I noticed the trees with their leaves upside down and the clouds whirling about the round dome of the globe much faster than normal...a slight wind picked up...and on I drove into work with a foreboding feeling throughout my soul...yesterday I figured out how to write my own RSS feeds in java and now I'm improving and expanding what I wrote yesterday...hopefully the day goes well and shudders away the foreboding feeling of doom that consumed me at 7am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger