taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.08.2005

oh what a world

as if the whole katrina mess and it's pure display of Bush's administrations faults weren't enough to get ya down...how's about screwing up at work?...so that's why my day is in the world of suck...nothing's worse to me than making dumb mistakes...hopefully some good old fashioned football (go Raiders! I hate the Patriots) will cheer me up this evening...it's really not that big of a deal but I'm always hard on myself when I biff something easy not to biff...this weekend it looks like we're going to have band practice which will be nice...then we're supposed to hang with friends and then sunday I'm going to watch football on the big screen...that should be intense with a capital "I"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger