taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.19.2005

horror stuff

this might make me want to get Showtime again:

On October 28th @ 10 p.m. Showtime will premiere a new series called Masters of Horror. 13 legendary directors of the horror film genre have joined forces to produce a series of new, original horror films that promise to shock, terrify and captivate even the most discriminating horror film fans. These 13 one-hour episodes will air every Friday @ 10pm EST/PST on the Showtime Network. The 13 directors involved include Dario Argento, John Carpenter, Larry Cohen, Don Coscarelli, Joe Dante, Mick Garris, Stuart Gordon, John Landis, Tobe Hooper, and Takashi Milke. They are the minds behind such classics as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Poltergeist, Halloween, Gremlins, The Howling and more.

Please check out more info and show trailers here.

The series will scare the hell out of you, one hour at a time for a duration of 13 weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I'm so pissed I'm missing these. I've been considering picking up Showtime since I heard about this, but decided it wasn't worth it for one series. I'll wait for DVD, but I'll be pissed about it. Bah.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger