taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.01.2005

I like to take a seat when it's night-time at least

yes I do...because fucka bad spray and wake up with the walls wet, because that's some shit.

I hate fox.

Not even because they're a conservative piece of shit excuse for a "network" (Al Bundy and Simpsons excluded, and ok, the first Joe Millionaire) but because the Boston and Yankee game is being broadcast by Fox but not MY FOX...why? because those dumbasses are broadcasting the Washington Nationals/Phillies game at four and couldn't be bothered to HAVE TWO FUCKING BASEBALL GAMES WITH PLAYOFF CONSIDERATIONS ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY...seriously I fucking hate fox...a LOT. no really, I would smile if WTTG went bankrupt solely because everyone boycotted them for today's stupid ass decision that was most likely something sinister that Rupert Murdoch came up with right after buying myspace...ARGH, I seriously hate him and Fox and it all...FUCK YOU YANKEES DIE!

well, I'll be glad to let you guys know that soon I'll be eight years old...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger