taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.06.2005

boo on virii!

I'm at home taking care of my still-sick wife...boo!...she seems to be doing a bit better but she was extremely weak after not being able to eat a full meal since Friday night...she has a doctor's appointment this Thursday but the doctor this weekend assured us that the baby will be fine and that like a good little parasite it will consume everything it needs before the mommy gets jack squat, which is precisely why she is so weak...so I'm here in case she needs anything and to force her to eat despite her nausea!...also in case I feel like stepping it up from my current vegetarian lifestyle to something more militaristic like veganism, at least I know I can still drink beer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger