taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.16.2006

blah

I'm having a blah morning...my poor wife is home sick because my son is kicking up a ruckus in her guts...the weekend soared by and I don't feel like I really accomplished much of anything...mostly the wife was sick all weekend off and on and that's not good...we did get our direct tv set up and so far so good, though I have to complain that the HD Tivo dvr/receiver from direct tv was made by a dumby, why would you have USB ports and not allow folks to use them in conjunction with their wireless network? so why do I have to wait around on Weds morning so that Verizon can come and install a phone outlet in basement? because Direct TV is retarded with their receivers...also my old tivo won't recognize the direct tv box...why you ask? because they want you to use THEIR boxes...jerks...hmm, maybe I'll do some work online today...

oh and I hate that the redskins lost but at least tom "brat" brady and his dumb patriots got whupped up...all in all, a horrible weekend of nfl officiating...boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger