taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.08.2006

I am old


From: Shelly Collette Mar 8 2006 9:18:25AM
To: ALL
(1) Class of 1996 Reunion

The Class of 1996 Renuion will be on Saturday, June 24, 2006 at the Piccadilly Brewpub in Winchester, Virginia. The cost is $25.00 per person, pay at the door, which includes a DJ, food and an open bar from 8pm-12pm. The room is available if we want to stay longer, however, it then becomes a cash bar. Tell everyone you know about the Reunion and I hope to see you all there. If anyone wants to help or has suggestions or questions, please call me at 703-200-1192.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know how the beer is. I've heard it's a little meh.

7:10 PM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

I kind of doubt I'll go but I feel like I've drank beer there before...and you're right...out

J-Sin

7:33 AM  
Blogger mlofton said...

You should go for these reasons:

1. To see if you can drink for than $25 of beer
2. My band will probably be playing in town that weekend.
3. You could crash at my place and we could finally have a Spline reunion on Sunday.

But, I you might be a daddy then, right?

9:23 AM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

I definitely wouldn't have any trouble drinking more than $25 in beer, in fact it would have to be a requirement to deal with whatever whacko's show up...would definitely be cool to see your band, do you guys gig up in the nova area?...and yes we need to do the spline thing, I'll check with jimmy this weekend and see what he says...and I most certainly will be a daddy...my wife is due on the 5th of June!...ay carumba!...out

J-Sin

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger