taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.10.2004

norrath

so I have this PS2 game called "Champions of Norrath", which you can check out here that decides that it likes to crash a lot...I've never had a console game crash more than once or maybe twice and that's usually something like user error (or when I mistakenly had my network card hanging out loosely--I hadn't screwed it in fully doh!) but this game has crashed each and every time I've played and all at different points when the game is loading new data...argh! maybe it's my cheap ass memory card (I hope) but I was hoping to play that game more as it's quite fun and is "supposed-to-be" better than the Baldur's Gate series which I thoroughly enjoyed...

also I'm convinced that our office building wants my company--the only current tenant mind you--out of here...coupled with annoying alarms that seemingly go off every ten minutes, we had fire alarm testing (during the middle of the day), and in addition have drilling, sawing, and other lame ass construction going on also during work hours...it's loud enough at times that if you're on the phone you can't hear the other person!...plus we have this one door that insists if it's open for more than 15 seconds it will start a beeping countdown into a loud annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP sound...it's just more fodder to the annoyance that has become this job...it'd be different if my job required little thought but amazingly enough, I need to sometimes concentrate on something...the fact that our company has let them get away proves that they value us even less as employees than even a pessismist like myself would think...oh monster why do you foresake me? oh virginia lotto why do you not find it in your heart to drop a winning lotto card on the ground in front of my car on my way into my hour-long morning commute?! will ever the Half Baked way of quitting ("Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you--I'm out!") ever come to fruitation? well we can always fantasize a bit can't we? and until then, I can console myself with taking two drumsticks and beating the living shit out my drumset. word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger