taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.03.2004

forget corporate policy, it's all about the benji's

as I previously discussed I had called my local theatre to bitch about them not playing Fahrenheit 9/11...of course they told me it was corporate policy not to ever play documentaries, which is a load of crap...as it turns out money talks and corporate policies get changed wicked-quick, as now they're playing it hahahaha! I'd like to think my couple of calls had an effect...whoohoo, in addition I heard that virginia may be a swing state this month due to the amount of "liberals" (I use this term extremely loosely) in Northern Virginia...of course this was reported by Fox who may just want a bigger turnout of their republican faithful this november...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger