taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.20.2004

media matters for america

a non-partisan organization has formed called Media Matters to help people debunk all the bogus conservative rhetoric that attempts to pass itself off as news...whoohoo! so join up and help combat the nonsense the conservatives are pushing on all of us...this past weekend was a blast...my dad had a great time and it was fun hanging out and all that jazz...boo I'm gonna be 26 this weekend...ugh...I feel old...it's depressing when I think about it...ugh. absolutely filthy...also to note, I got two free tickets to go see the warped tour...there's tons of bands that are playing that I can't wait to see...plus I get to take a weds off! whoohoo...ugh am I really going to be closer to 30 then 20?! fucking a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger