taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.06.2004

put away your wallet, it's useless

my three-day weekend was wicked fun...glad to have some time off...managed to finally go to the Arlington Cinema Draft House for the first time and saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...first off, a great outstanding movie and further proof of Jim Carrey's great acting ability...but the venue was awesome, maybe it was the fact that I could sit in a movie theatre and drink beer, maybe it was the fact that it only cost $5 to get in, maybe it was the fact that I was with great company and the food was pretty darn good too, or perhaps it was the two pitchers and all of the above...regardless it totally rocked!...on the fourth we went to my grandma's house and had a cookout and some great beer...of course my dad was a tad on the annoying side with his insistence that my trade of Angel Berroa and Joel Pineiro for Jason Giambi was a bad move...well damn it, I like Jason!...yesterday I went to the Vienna Inn and had three chili cheese hot dogs and a couple of beers for lunch...good place, very down-home and semi-redneck-esque...who else is happy that John Kerry picked John Edwards for his VP candidate???... I voted for Edwards in the Virginia primary and I think he brings a great amount of vital life to the campaign...hopefully Israel will finally admit to having nukes and sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger