taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.18.2004

pho shizzle

get your pho on while avoiding the law and feds cracking down on you hardcore...tonight I just may go to the 9:30 Club and see Gomez play...I have decided that I'm going to start my own record label/publicity company, which already will have two artists on its roster...ok that sounds so pro but in reality it's just my dRed project (I'm almost done the album that I started like four years ago!) and my brother-in-law...basically I'll be concentrating on the promotions and publicity portions at first and then try to get other artists on the roster...baby steps my friends...last night I watched Sixteen Candles, which on a new viewing presents me with how completely non-politically correct that movie was...they beat down on all the stereotypes...but who cares I think it's funny shit...but they'd never get away with that nowadays...you know I'm liberal but I think political correctness can get way too carried away...especially if you're just making jokes...if you can't laugh at yourself or others than you're already dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger