taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.02.2004

to the moon and the west white house

No sorry, it's not the death star but just a small moon folks...and the new parody video by Will Ferrell against Bush is hilarious...da ali g show was pretty darn funny last night...as was the Bill Maher show...Rep. David Dreir was a total douche bag as usual (he's the chair of the House Rules committee) and Michael Moore ripped him a new one...it was great...also quite amusing to see Mr. Moore and Mr. Maher get on their knees begging Ralph Nader not to run...Dreir wound up leaving in a huff and the whole show has caused a wild array of discussion on the HBO boards...and since I haven't as yet posted about my dad's wedding--it went great...got to see all my family which was awesome...pictures are forthcoming--I need to finish up that disc first...also my tomatoes have bottom end rot...damn it poison and blud!...argh!...oh yippee and now I have a "business review" meeting that I have to go to in an hour...fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger