taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.27.2004

I use too many paper towels

at work to dry my hands off with...probably responsible for at least one tree's death to date this year...also to note, it's funny how dudes will even stand two or three faucets apart when they wash their hands just like they do at movie theatres (even if they're just friends and not some gay duo fighting, although that's what they appear to be!) and at urinals...urinals, I despise them...I use stalls because standing next to a man holding my wang is not fun...actually it's not that so much as everyone wants to talk to you as if some how talking makes the situation more comfortable although it results in me having like some sort of weird stage fright or something...oh well. it's lunch time. and I have a sandwich with hemp bread! we'll see if I like it or not...I did think it was funny that they put "this doesn't get you high" on the packaging...silly stoners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger