taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.24.2004

size matters?

So I got the new Helmet disc sent to me...and since this band has a very influential history I figured it'd be pretty good...and it is...while certainly not as dynamic as "Betty" or as groundbreaking as "Meantime", it sure is a good addition to the Helmet family...Page Hamilton still knows how to rock a mean guitar and it overall reminds me of early Rollins Band stuff...you can get it in October and you'll be seeing my review for it in one week or so...unless I choose to review it early...last night I watched Wierd Science...what a great movie!...but dude, what happened to Wyatt played by Ilan Mitchell-Smith??? he just kind of dropped out of Hollywood in the late '80's...."You're stewed buttwad!"..."How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served on a dirty ashtray"...god what a great movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger