taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.04.2004

up too early

my first day of pseudo-vacation, nursemaidness I wake up at 7am...of course I slept like shit last night so even though I'm fully awake and the caffeine high is trying to eek its way into my veins even deeper I still feel like a semi-zombie...so after four pages of music reviews coming out of my mind and fingers, realizing that indeed Yahoo!'s fantasy football didn't sign me up properly so I had to sign myself up again only to realize that I'm the only team in the league and the draft starts in two hours, has me slightly down...also I need to work on music today...and all I want to do is play Madden...kind of...not even really sort of...ack, THE DONGER NEEDS FOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger