taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.01.2004

no you can't

looks like my former company looks kind of foolish don't they? I'm going to laugh when they piss off ICANN enough to get them to drop their .com and .net registry affiliations when they expire...stupid bastards...not that ICANN is much better, hell they try to extort money out of my current company all the time...blah. I can't wait for friday...we're having a BBQ here at work...whoohoo!...class was alright last night...but damn if I'm not wiped out by the time I get home...so when I give up meat starting next week, will I really not be able to eat bacon?!?!? will I have to satisfy myself with a Bacon Air Freshner???! will I be set to satisfy my meat-atarian ways by engaging in some noodle fetishes?...while I do the LYNNDIE!...to the window!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger