taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.06.2004

israeli spy probe

maggot hammer pointed out to me that one source I had quoted is of ill repute...can't say I 100% disagree with him (it's probably more like 50-50)...however the conservative anti-war article stating that ashcroft is halting arrests which quoted the new york sun article about how ashcroft just wants to make stuff nice and sensitive (wouldn't want to piss off the Moussad now would we?)...of course Bush aides knew about a leak for years and sat on it...a probe that has a history of around 30 years...which makes me wonder how much the late robert maxwell (while the mirror may not be the best news source in the world, this book is and is a great read) and perhaps the late Senator John Tower...it's truly ironic how many people involved just "died accidentally"...oh jeez now I'm going to be labeled a conspiracy theoriest...fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger