taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.08.2004

ooooh jetgroove is doing bad stuff

so it appears that jetgroove.com is yet another in a soon-to-be-long thread of seemingly "legal" download stores that are in fact illegal...so I got this forwarded email from some of my label buddies:

From: "Vinny Troia - Curvve"
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:57:29 -0400
To: "'Vinny Troia - Curvve'"
Subject: ILLEGAL MP3s WEBSITE!!! - PLEASE READ !!!

These guys are out of their minds. There is a TON of illegal MP3s on this website. In fact, everything on this website is probably illegal.

http://jetgroove.com/results.html?page=1&Submit2=Submit2&searchcriteria=&searchstr=troia

That link will do a search for ‘Troia’ – look at what comes up! Everything they are selling is ILLEGALL! They even selling my mix cds on there!

If my tracks are on there then yours probably are, too! Spread this around and help it get taken down!

Vinny Troia
Curvve Recordings
www.CurvveRecordings.com


I myself went there and noticed that they were selling Engima's classic "Mcmxc AD" album which was on Virgin Records who I doubt allowed them to sell it...so why did I search for that band in particular?...I don't know it's an Enigma wrapped in a riddle...yes that was a J-Sin joke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger