taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.09.2004

anti-republican spam!

I know the world is going in the right direction (maybe?) when I get a spam mail whose subject line reads: "Bush is re-elected..pro-zac anyone?" Too funny.

Yesterday I spent all day at an offsite meeting in Reston (that little town is filled to the brim with yuppies, ewww) to discuss new product ideas for 2005 and the next couple of years. We actually brainstormed up a flurry of really good and interesting ideas.

Also this weekend found me taking the wife to the foot doctor (she can walk now!) and going to a little party/get-together with some friends. I also uploaded all the reviews I did a week ago but because of network latency issues at home I wasn't able to upload them until recently. I've gotten quite farther in Grand Theft Auto but I'm a good century or so away from beating it! I need to figure out how the hell to get "oysters" because I was at a spot that was supposed to have one but only saw jellyfish and sharks. Craziness...by the way, I'm sick of the press trying to push this notion that the youth vote didn't show up because it did! you bunch of white corporate bastards just don't want to listen to us you fucks. but the youth moves on...so taste it. biatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger