taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.18.2004

will friday ever get here

I feel as if I'm in the midst of the longest week on record...I can long for a nice beautiful drum rack but that does me no good as I shake my fist in anger at the betrayal of the Democrat Party...damn them...they're such wusses...hey I mean we just slaughtered 800 civilians in Fallujah...though some would blinding disagree but hey who cares about fighting for your own democracy when you have others to stand up!!...the american leftist gives us a good summary of what the so-called foreign fighters in Iraq add up to be...regardless I chowed into some television that was sitting on my tivo last night...popped off two episodes of The Wire so I'm all caught up but org charts still help a lot...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That Pearl rack is sweet. I wish my fiance' would let me have a kit at the apartment, but there's just enough room for the three of us!

10:53 AM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

yes and the wife is probably going to put that under the proverbial tree this year...that or an iPod with iTrip...who knows...

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger