taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.04.2004

check out my new album "Found Sounds Vol. 1"

so my little project dRed has a nice and finished CD under its wings...the dRed site is finished though there's not too much content yet...I'll be seeking some press and publicity soon just to see what others think...obviously I'm not trying to rake in the ducketts or anything but if you'd like to listen to samples and/or buy the album go to my cafepress site...I also have some other older products that I put up ages ago that I should probably update...whoohoo! I'm excited...here's what the cover-art looks like:

dRed - Found Sounds Vol. 1

it features a photo I took of the Eiffel Tower while I was celebrating my honeymoon in Paris...wheeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger