taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.19.2004

the maggot posts

the maggot hammer posts again and life is good. but it's almost 3am and I need to sleep...great Redskins game tonight but the Capitol Steps show tonight was even better...we were recorded for their upcoming NPR's New Year's show...pretty cool, tune in so you can hear my obnoxious laugh, we were literally 5 feet away from the stage...the restaurant Aria Trattoria at the building (I refuse to call it by its name or I could be thusly cruel and say I forget its name but I digress...) was damn good food-wise but pretty horrible in the service department...seriously their Margherita pizza was the closest thing to the best Italian pizza on Earth...yum, that makes me hungry. AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger