taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.19.2005

the first day of tight club

went rather well actually...woke up around 6am and than battered my alarm clock because I was all having some weird dream involving robots planted by republicans (I think I have some persecution complex or something)...but yeah they planted an "egg" (I dunno) in my computer (again, I dunno) and then some robot that reminded me of the Trojan Horse left in Troy (which I saw last night most likely triggering said dream) arrived at my door and I was all down with it until I found out that it was some crazy rightwinger's spy!...how'd I accomplish this in my dream? why, I asked it a simple question about the media and it gave weird responses like that msnbc was led by a bunch of liberal crazy commies...so I knew something was up and that's when I was woken up by BLAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! by my alarm clock...but yeah so that sucked...I was trapped in my blanket and struggled to turn it off and then it fell off my side table thingy by my side of the bed...clank!...so that sucked...yeah and then I finally got up and went to the gym and ran a mile...whoohoo! and not too shabbily I might add considering that I haven't run in forever...and then since it was kind of crowded, I came home to do the rest of my workout...which was nice and so far I'm not sore though I'm sure I'll be tasting it tomorrow...and yes I hate the snow quite horribly and today is the first snow that we've had all winter despite predictations of horrid winter conditions...perhaps it's storing itself up for a bad Jan/Feb, which would taste it as well...so yeah, tight club rules have been successfully followed, I ate b-fast and had a good and filling lunch of veggie lasagna and yogurt and no not the yogurt from Space balls....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger