taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.29.2005

ohhh boxing match on tonight

I will have to chill out and rest my beating heart to some nice poundage by Gatti...who do YOU pick to win? I say Arturo in 12 rounds as they go to the score cards and he'll win 7-8 rounds maybe more...could knock him out but I look for a barnburner of a fight actually...also tonight I'm going up to my grandma's to have some dinner...it's nice to know that family is concerned about my well-being :)

also tonight my company is doing a software release and hopefully that all goes well, I'm sure it will, I work with some amazing hard workers who triumph time after time (No I'm not butt-kissing) and are the best professionals in a highly competitive market...I only hope that our new products succeed and drive us into all new and exciting frontiers...and for now, I play some Madden...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger