taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.27.2005

pumping at full steam ahead

so I'm feeling better (more or less) than I did previously this week...bouts with scary close feelings of impending death can make you easily question your existence and make you reflect...so yeah I did all that...I can't believe how much of a happy person I truly am though...I can't believe how great my wife is, to think we almost might not have met is just crazy!...anyways I officially have "chest wall" which is still affecting me but not as bad as Monday or the weekend...it sucks but having that total beatdown of anxiety, tachycardia, and sitting in an ER with a bunch of crazy sick people will make your mind spin like a record...so my doctor suggested I take my own blood pressure as it seems to increase wildly when I'm in a doctor's office (it's called anxiety my friends) so I bought my own little machine to measure it and it's been quite normal thus far...my pulse has slowed to normal rates and while I still flutter and feel my heart rate increase I can now better control it...the anxiety has more or less completely subsided as well...no medicines needed (knocking thusly on wood)...I guess the cool thing about all of this is that I was able to see my freakin' heart murmur which is wild!...anyways I'm too young for this nonsense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger