taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.22.2005

snow!

boo it's snowing...I hate snow...because of the snow, my wife will be staying in a hotel tonight in DC since she's an essential employee...she rules, the best thing that's by far ever happened to me...and to think that we literally had a shot together on her 21st birthday only to go a whole year without knowing one another and then finally meeting the love of my life literally a couple of weeks before school was over for me...I mean it's incredible and makes me believe in fate and even a higher power of some sort!...and regardless of whatever I say, I do not think I could ever truly handle the Burning Man Festival...sure it would be neat and these pictures prove it but they also prove that despite my best intentions, I've grown up to be an old crotchety bastard of a man, who will open to many things could not possibly ever handle something that absolutely insane...all the best drugs in the whole world couldn't make that happen...even if I have something for "raver chicks"...hahaha, what a buffoon, I laugh to myself!...taste it!...and yes my car slide in the snow as I made my way to blockbuster and waited in line with the half a billion other folks who thought that getting a movie during a snow storm is a good idea...hmm, after reviewing some 40-50 cds I think I will take a break and go play Madden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger