taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.30.2005

so don't call me a boxing critic

because I don't know what the HELL I'm talking about...Gatti pounced and beat on his opponent with one of the best (and I know I'm quoting old gray haired Jim) "boxing clinicis" I've ever seen...jab, jab, jab...big left hook...flattened in what was it the fifth round? he pretty much dominated most of the fight...I honestly thought it would go the distance because of all the out of the ring distractions...Ouma won the first fight with some of the fastest hands I've ever seen...as I watched this there was more than a shred of agony over how our software release would go last night...apparantly it went rather well though there were a handful of issues (per the usual)...so I stayed up wicked late, almost 3:30 in the AM as they say...blech...early last night though I went to my grandma's house in Rockville to eat some dinner and my dad and step-momma showed up...it was great to see them...but driving home, sucked! Interstate 66 is the bane of my existence I think...if it's not tons of traffic in the evening, it's the fact that our fearless Governor doesn't want to spend our supposed surplus on getting the roads clear! I mean there was no plowing and it had been snowing for quite some time...it made me anxious (and we all know what that causes now!) but we made it home safe after a good hour or more on the road...people drive really recklessly in bad conditions...oh well...after my harrowing experience with near-death I want to write more and just flat-out DO more...I think I may learn tai-chi (for the relaxation and quasi-martial arts skills)...I want to add components to my drum set and play drums (and turntables and keyboard) more...I want to learn piano still...I just have to stop being a lazy butthole and do it...I am reading more which is good...and by the way, you *can* believe in evolution and believe in a higher power...just my 2 cents. anyways it was interesting to see that Sammy Sosa got traded to the Orioles...will the Orioles be better this coming year? I doubt it...their pitching is still a big curly question mark especially since they have Aruba's most wanted man as their #1 starter...and as was quite apparant from the get-go the whole Iraqi election is a sham and our media dorks are whistling dixie at it meanwhile the "new government" in this "transition of power" (I swear CNN has the lamest catch slogans) has no power and the results won't be as instant as even our lame elections are so will Americans really be sitting on the edge of their seat?...probably not. pish posh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger