taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.14.2005

2 years!

wow whee, I've been married for 2 whole years! it's awesome to think that I've found such a great person and that we get along so well and are so hopelessly in love...I took some time off of work to spend time with my wife...it's been great, even though we weren't able to actually go anywhere we've spent some time together and have realized how much we still are in love and are still finding out new things about one another...but all gushiness aside, there's a nifty plugin for firefox I have to check out

oh and did I mention that yesterday morning sucked ass? after my computer crashed due to a shitty driver for my HP scanner that was incompatiable with iTunes (huh? and yet more reasons why iTunes fucking tastes it) I had my mouse go kaput, so I had to travel to Best Buy only to find out that on the Sabbath they don't open until 11am! so I went to staples and got myself a good Microsoft mouse that's truly USB but has a plug-in on the end that adapts it for PS/2 ports...rad. and it's better than my old optical mouse anyways, so it wasn't all that bad of a day after all...Saturday found us celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday, while Friday I ran a shitload of errands and then wound up meeting up with the wife and hanging out--she went to see some sappy movie with her girls and ate at Cheesecake Factory...she was pretty wiped when she got home, as was I so we just stayed in that evening...Sunday we finalized our Opening Day at Yankee Stadium plans by booking our hotel and getting tickets to see the legendary Les Paul play...gnarly...tonight we go out to dinner and I took tomorrow off too so I don't have to worry about getting home late, heck maybe I'll be able to convince the wife to open that bottle of champagne she's had for about six months in our fridge! whoohooo, oh and I went to Barnes and Noble's and got the Baseball Encloypedia, so I can know truly who the best team was in the 1880s! go Hugh Duffy, it's your birfday...oh and did I mention that the Grammy's are dumb?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger