taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.18.2005

busy-esque weekend

this weekend is shaping up to be kind of busy for me...I have a crapload of reviews to write, I'm trying to get back into the work-out club (I even woke up at quarter till 6am and did a work-out this morning!)...I think Saturday I might go see Liars Academy at TT Reynolds in Fairfax...according to pheer they're playing with Off Transmission (ex. pg. 99) and The Hint...hmm, maybe, I'm not totally sure yet since I'd probably have to go by myself and I have a lot of work I want to do this weekend...also on the agenda (and you'll laugh at this)...must beat GTA: San Andreas! I'm currently at 73% complete and I'm not sure if I really want to bother with getting all the stupid races done, those are pretty tough (though I rarely try them)...but hey it's President's Day Weekend so I'll have plenty of time to fuck around...and I might be joining a band. fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger