taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.06.2005

my cotton anniversary

my wedding anniversary is coming up...it's on Valentine's Day (double dose of romance baby!) and it will be our second anniversary...so what to get, what to do...well apparantly the second anniversary is cotton...so should I go get some Hanes white t-shirts?...ooooh I'll buy crafty cotton balls! or a cotton field in Indonesia....or take her to the Cotton Club up in Harlem! hmm maybe cotton sheets are in order!...well we are going to Lauberge Provencale the evening of our anniversary and we had tossed around the idea of flying out to Seattle to visit our friends, though we were afraid of the weather screwing us over--looks like we were way off on that...so any ideas what I should get the wife?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger