taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.28.2005

band practice and more, oh my!

yesterday I was allowed to leave work early but still didn't get home till about 3:30 or so...ugh...I drank some much deserved beer and had corn on the cob and shrimp for dinner (I'm still thinking I may give up fish too and be a full-on veggie) both were quite yummy...watched the Red Sox and Yankees game which was fun and also managed to finally beat Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, which was damn tight...today I have band practice in the afternoon and we're auditioning a singer (who better show up!)...should be fun...and yes it's a Saturday and I woke up at 6:30am...UGH...but now I can write a bunch of reviews before practice!...taste it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger