taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.19.2005

I feel naked

without my car that is...I also feel weird that it's off at the dealer's shop just sitting waiting for an egregiously expensive part to be delivered so that it can get its cute little inspection sticker and be brought back to my loving gas pedal feet...anyways, practice yesterday was quite fun but sadly we were without carbomb...ironically we wrote in about ten seconds a fun pop-punk song that I concluded would most certainly enrich us with millions and my wife commented on how she liked it...haha...oh well, we're quite good at the write-a-song-to-make-fun-of-a-genre thing, we've done some black metal, pop-punk, country, heavy metal, and now that we have a Big Muff--stoner metal!...oh it's great stuff...I've concluded that tomorrow while I happily await to hear news of my car's return to me I'll be sorting through my CDs to put away the ones that I most likely won't listen to in the next 5-10 years...see I have these two massive CD cabinets that hold around a thousand or more CDs each but I've already filled them and have now been putting CDs into boxes...it's a crisis I tell ya!

so yeah, some organization and realism needs to step in and organize my ass...

today I'll be fixing my closet's shelves, mowing my damn lawn, as well as engaging in some father's day festivities...unfortunately today my boss was also having a party in which I wanted to go but it collided with the father's day event of the century...so far this weekend's been great and has lasted a thoroughly long time since I took off friday and now monday I won't have to wake up at the normal time and probably won't go into work until late that afternoon depending on when my darn car is fixed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger