taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.25.2005

the middle finger

is dumb. seriously people, you're not hard, tough, or anything if you're flipping the bird...it's seriously the LEAST you can do to insult someone...hell I don't even know why it's still considered an "obscene gesture" and blurred out on television it's been so awash in mainstream acceptance or when it's used as rubber stamp, I'm sure everyone in public or even private high school had some idiot that flipped off the camera when the class picture was taken, I believe we did and if my memory serves me correctly we either had to do it over again or almost had to do it over again (principals revel in that kind of idiotic control)...here's some examples of dumbness:













but at least I'm not the only one who thinks it's dumb...especially if our "president" (see above too) flips off the commoners and other heated dumbness or when it's become a "clever" name for a parrot


besides,



this:



is slightly more silly

but you just know that "giving the middle finger", "flipping the bird", or "flicking someone off" is just silly after all...but the Fox blocker isn't...that's just funny, because who needs Fox's right-wing propaganda? speaking of propaganda, today on my door I found that a religious group decided that it was perfectly reasonable to leave their propaganda on my door along with a checkbox that I'm supposed to fill out to determine whether I "accept Jesus or deny him"...DENIED...no more propaganda bullshit for you! seriously I think the thing that annoys me the most about religions is their recruiting, that's just annoying as hell, and something that ALL religions have in common...

1 Comments:

Blogger J-Sin said...

see that's what I've always loved about you man, you're just plain fucking awesome...who else could remember Ross Moore?!?! wow, that's just what I needed to jog my memory...the girl thing is funny I admit it in a silly juvenile way but it still makes me laugh, just like my horrible jokes/puns do...and lastly and most importantly the main reason you rule is the religion thing...we always had awesome conversations...I miss you, don't be gay, come to my b-day party...out

J-Sin

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger