taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.20.2005

my last kid-less father's day?

will hopefully be this past father's day...I sure don't think I'll ever be really ready but how would I know if I was ready anyways?...so yesterday was fun...I called my dad and chit-chatted with him for a while...hung out with the wife and began my huge project to sort through my CD collection pulling out the albums that I haven't listened to in years and most likely won't in another decade...then that afternoon we went out to eat at a fun local joint named Mama Mia's around the corner from us with the wife's parents and hung out for a bit before all that...later that evening I watched the boxing matches I had tivoed as Ike Quartey kicked it Ghana-style and won a sloppy fight and then laughed as Glen Johnson also lost a sloppy but exciting fight against Antonio Tarver...during the fight they had Arturo Gatti and Floyd Mayweather promote their upcoming bout...Mayweather cracks me up...he's such a shit-talker but he can usually back it up pretty well...but man Gatti is going to be a tough opponent for him...and while I sure will be tempted to buy the pay-per-view fight I think I'll just go into a boxing coma and not pay attention to the outcome and wait for it to be re-aired on HBO...I need to save up my duckets for things like this...hahaha or maybe not...

so yeah it sucks to be carless awaiting the dealership's call telling me when I can pick up my car...hopefully it's not too late...but what else would my luck be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger