taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.21.2005

money related stuff

so apparantly China revalued the yuan and in more personal news, I checked out my quarterly 401k statement and it kicked ass...blue chips did well and my "health sciences" fund (made up of Big Pharmaceuticals and other health-related fascist companies) had ridiculously good positive market fluctations...everything in my portfolio performed well in the positive with the exception of my slight investment in an income equity fund which was flat...now that the yuan was revalued you'd think I'd o have to switch some of my investments around but it doesn't appear that it's going to have much real impact at least not immediately...UGH...the US Congress still needs to step in and pressure China to change their trade policies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger