taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.18.2005

long but fun weekend

I took this past Friday off to do a bunch of house-related chores and what not to prep my basement for painting...we wound up painting it "Cafe Mocha" instead of the radly named "Ten Gallon Hat" brown...the paint is sort of like a purplish brown color...looks good I think...I'm still a tad sore from the rolling--we did two coats man!...the rest of the weekend was also quite eventful...Saturday we took in a minor league game which was a whole heck of a lot of fun...our seats were right on the 3rd base side literally three rows from the field...a foul ball landed ten feet behind me and some kids raced to go grab it...before then we ate at Macaroni Grill with our friends and their kid...that was a lot of fun...later Sunday my in-laws stopped by for some dinner...my father-in-law dyed his hair red just for shits and giggles which made me laugh out loud...also caught a couple red sox games and disappointedly watched them not win...damn it!...today has already been a pain in the ass with me fixing something that we've fixed at least 5 times already...very frustrating...I'm excited for this weekend as I have a little get-together for my b-day...ugh I can't believe I'm going to be 27 years old...I feel old sometimes...not all the time but my body aches a lot due to tendonitis and other various things...most likely much of it is due to stress (at least that's why I thought I was having panic attacks)...but more or less my stress level has been considering down...yippee I gotta run to a meeting...in my new shoes by Steve Madden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger