taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.31.2005

so rightwing blogs are funny

I saw this post on this ridiculous blog...then I make a comment but I get told that "Your comment has been received. To protect against malicious comments, I have enabled a feature that allows your comments to be held for approval the first time you post a comment. I'll approve your comment when convenient; there is no need to re-post your comment. Return to the comment page"

so I think it's kind of funny that such a pro-America blog would be so against free speech and discourse...but here's what I had to say in case you know, my comments are "malicious":

"yeah, gee, a stunning portrayal of a lack of credible intelligence here my friend! *yawn* just what america needs, a person who supports the war! way to support the ever-evolving rationale behind a war that destabilizated a nation. good job. how radical! protest warriors, is that similar to when football players call their game "a war"?...but really what ARE you thanking Bush for exactly?...he didn't serve in any war, he distanced himself from veterans when his administration rips their VA hospitals budgets and lowers pay for military...so you're basically thanking a man for screwing over the army you're pretending to support...good job...out

J-Sin"

noting that at the time of my post there was exactly no posts that were negative or anything other than a pat on the back...I imagine, I'm to be considered malicious...weak and yet deafeningly hiliarious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger