taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.23.2005

bush continues to hate black people

evacuees are still stranded from Rita's path and they're all poor and minorities...imagine my surprise...and I thought we had learned so much...will the buck stop here AGAIN for Bush, or will he fire Rove? ridiculous...money quote:

"Eddie McKinney, 64, who had no home, no teeth and a torn shirt, stood outside the EZ Pawn shop, drinking a beer under a sign that said, "No Loitering."

"We got no other choice but to stay here. We're homeless and we're broke," he said. "I thought about going to Dallas, but now it's too late. I got no way to get there."

Where will he stay?

"A nice white man gave me a motel room for three days. Just walked up and said, 'Here.' So my buddy and me will stick it out," he said, pointing to another homeless man. "We got a half-gallon of whiskey and a room."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger