taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.02.2005

election day is fast approaching

Unless you plan on voting Republican that is...because you should just stay home and shrink into continued denial that your party isn't representing what "conservatives" or "republicans" are supposed to stand for...

anyways there's elections in New Jersey and Virginia in this off-cycle year...find out more...and be sure to vote if you live in either state! because local politics are just as important as national ones...I'll be voting for Tim Kaine for Gov., Leslie Byrne for Lt. Gov., R. Creigh Deeds for Attorney General, and for my 50th district delegate, I'll be swinging my support to Donald Shuemaker...yes they're all democrats and probably one of them is even close to being liberal (Byrne)...*sigh*

I really hope that Parrish is finally removed from office, that old geezer's been representin' Manassas for forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger