taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.31.2005

it's clear that I need more Pedro the Lion

"Letter from a Concerned Follower" is pretty damn good...I forgot where I downloaded it from but it was some music blog..."Never Leave a Job Half Done" and "Nothing" (from Winners Never Quit and Whole respectfully) are also pretty damn engaging...sure you can be a dick about it and label them 'emo' if you want and I guess they probably are but they're not that pouty lame fingernail polish so-called emo that mtv wants you to consume...and whatever, I know the band broke up, the jerks...you could probably find some tunes that are good at Jade Tree's site...David Bazan is touring solo but nowhere near here...who else wants to just up and go to fucking California and settle down among the earthquakes, bodybuilding governators, and mudslides?!

Albums I need to buy include: Statistics' Often Lie, the aforementioned Pedro the Lion's Winners Never Quit, Xiu Xiu's La Foret, and as far as next year is concerned, I must get the new Deftones when it's released in the spring of the new year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger